Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge


Hi everyone!

Time for the Dies R Us "anything goes with dies" challenge!

Today's card I had SO much fun making. First I created some alcohol ink backgrounds, which is always a good time....then I cut out some Cheery Lynn seahorses.

I LOVE the detail on their dies:


I also cut out some foliage, a sand dollar and a star fish from Cheery Lynn, and adhered them all on a Memory Box Tulisa Collage.


Some tiny fish from Penny Black and a sentiment completed the card.


Here's a list of the dies I used:



I hope you will join us!



10 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful Laurie !

Diane said...

Laurie I loved, loved this card the minute I saw it..it all flows together so well and is spectacular!! Fabulous dies, too!!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love the blues and whites together and those seahorses cut from your alcohol ink backgrounds! Perfect in every way!

Maria said...

Oh, such a lovely card! Love the beautiful color and fun dies you used!

Kathy Krug said...

Again you have kept a clean and simple look but added so much texture and dimension. Starting with the Tulisa collage is perfect for this scene and of seahorses and shells. The cute blue fish are the perfect finishing touch.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card using so many fantastic dies too!

Migdalia said...

The seahorses are pretty and the sentiment is so lovely. Beautiful card.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Darlene said...

WOW What a fabulous creation Laurie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your watercolored sea horses! Beautiful! And your overall design is just AWESOME!! Thanks for wonderful die cutting inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! This popped up and I loved it instantly! The colors, the theme -- fantastic!

Greta said...

Love the alcohol ink backgrounds--perfect for the seahorse dies!