Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies


Hi everyone!

It's time for Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies challenge.



As usual, our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop!









I decided to make a masculine Birthday card and used the Memory Box Tool Border. I cut it out once in yellow and once in grey and did a bit of paper piecing. I adhered it to a piece of wood grain paper and tied on some bakers twine. The sentiment is stamped in black from Happy Little Stampers," Everyday Sentiments."

I made several of these cards to have in my stash...so quick and easy!

I hope you will join us!

10 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Glad you go the link sorted out! I love this card. Love those tools hanging on their rack against the woodgrain - the grey piecing is fantastic, and the red pops wonderfully. Wonderful showcase of die cuts! Stephanie, DT.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

What a great masculine card, Laurie. You say it's quick and easy but for fumble fingers like me, it would take a while to do all that tiny paper piecing.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, I love your tool border die. You have the best dies and you use them so well. What fun!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cool masculine card.

Charlotte said...

Another great card Laurie! The used die is amazing! Love the wooden background.
This card would be perfect for my husband, who is renovating our house an turning 35 next week. I'll print it out for him because i'm not gifted enough to make him something like this :)

Macimbalo said...

Such a cool card! Love all those tools!!!

Darlene said...

Super cool creation Laurie! Love the wood panel behind the tools ... perfect!!

Liz said...

What a great masculine card! The wood grain background is perfect for the lovely tool die cut. xx

Carol L said...

This is a fantastic masculine make with the rustic tools and great woodgrain background! Love the big and bold sentiment too! Fun!

Mac Mable said...

Such a clever and creative idea with those die cuts. Love the wood paper behind and a really fun and fabulous card x